Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 Things About Me

WARNING! CONTAINS TOO MANY SPOILERS ABOUT MY LIFE. DON'T STALK ME. 

1) FAVORITE SEASON - I love the summer. During summer, anything's possible.It's during this season that great things happen to everyone including me. Yeah, I started my book channel last April.

2)FAVORITE THING IN NATURE - I love natural-made formations. Caves sometimes have natural formations that take up shapes of things, people, animals, etc. 

3)FAVORITE SPORT - I love lifting weights. I mean, I'm not the "Arnold Schwarzenneger" of weight lifting but I love to exert effort and come out with awesome results. Jesus. :) 

4)FAVORITE HOLIDAY - I think my favorite holiday's New Year's Day. Everyone's incredibly happy and it's that day after you've had an awesome year-ender. Who WOULDN'T love New Year's Day? 

5)FAVORITE FOOD TO EAT - I love to eat Rice Toppings. A Rice Topping is basically a meal with rice, veggies, and meat in a bowl probably with sauce and/or egg. The thing I love most about Rice Toppings is that you can mix and mush it all up to turn it into something amazing. Or not. It's your choice. Lol

6) FAVORITE THING TO WEAR - A T-shirt. Shorts/Pants. Boat Shoes. 

7) FAVORITE THING I OWN - Books. I love my books. If women have their shoes, and older guys have their duck,car,magazine collections: I have my books. This is completely nerdy but It's hella' true. 

8)FAVORITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOR - Cookie Dough. Yum


So, you have just found out things about my life that aren't really THAT interesting. Do your own now!!! 

-ArrictineReads

No comments:

Post a Comment